SCIENCE AND THE ECONOMY, FAITH AND THE CHURCH
THE WORLD WE LIVE IN
1. It began with the social market economy
2. The socio-ecological economy - the inevitable next step
3. Social market ecology : gets the system going
4. Suppression of non-conformists is part of the logic of globalisation
5. Information technology is the engine of progress
6. Conformity to certain laws is the basis of nature’s cohesion
7. What does ‘matter IS energy’ mean?
8. Not a question of ‘either/or’ but of ‘both/and’
9. The photoelectric effect: light, matter and energy
FAITH AND REASON
10. Faith and reason: do they oppose or complement each other?
11. The end of certainties
12. Einstein and the question of God
CAN THE CHURCH STILL CHANGE?
13. Only the façade of the Curia is left standing
14. There is something wrong with the Church
15. God is dead, but not Satan
16. Hatred is spiritual suicide
17. Chata and teshuvah
18. The Church’s doctrine of justification
19. Second birth as a spiritual renaissance
THE 'ETERNAL' ROLE OF WOMEN
MYTHICAL WAYS TO SECOND BIRTH
20. What the myths teach us
21. Oedipus, the solver of riddles
22. The Argonauts and the Golden Fleece
REBIRTH OF THE ETERNAL WOMAN
23. Female ‘strengths and weaknesses’
24. The mythical role of women
25. Separate paths of initiation
26. Where are today’s priestesses?
27. The cosmic goddess (poem)
THE FEMALE CHALLENGE
28. Mother Teresa and Princess Diana
29. ‘Le défi féminin’
30. The female mission in Genesis
31. Mariolatry, model or anachronism?
32. Mary as spiritual mother of all humankind
GOD'S 'PLAN' IN GENESIS AND OTHER TEXTS
EASTERN WISDOM, WESTERN THEOLOGY
33. You must love the Lord your God
34. Tao, yin-yang, wu-wei and te
35. Ch’i is spirit, energy and matter
36. Teilhard de Chardin and C.G.Jung
37. Changes and transformations
38. Teilhard de Chardin’s vision
39. ‘Vers un point critique supérieur’
GENESIS, THE APOCRYPHA AND OTHER GOSPELS
40. Old and New Testaments – a love story
41. The kingdom of God is planned in Genesis
42. The gospel according to Thomas
43. A comparison between the gospels and the Gnostic scriptures
44. The gospel according to John
45. Bond between creator and humankind
DEVELOPMENT OF CONSCIOUSNESS TOWARDS 'HOMO ECOLOGICUS'
THE COMPLEX ROAD TO MATURITY
46. The genesis of a human being
47. Female and male reproductive cells
48. The particular bond between a man and his mother
49. Love has to be learned
50. Whoever strives…
51. Programmed and yet free
52. Why is there no training for life?
53. Balance in dynamic unity
HOMO ECOLOGICUS – THE WAY OF WISDOM
54. Schematic view of human consciousness
55. Physical and sexual feeling
56. Female versus male sexuality
57 Development of the ecological consciousness
58. Importance of a guide in the development of consciousness
59. Transcendence through the Catholic Church?
60. Creativity – a transcendent activity?
61. Music is a form of love
62. Without culture there can be no ‘homo ecologicus’
63. Death has died
64. Surviving to go down in history
65. Yearning for immortality
FROM EGO TO THE SELF
66. The ego’s ‘having’-consciousness
67. Errors of the super-ego
68. In search of the Self
69. The Delphic Oracle: unity despite polarity
70. Ways to the Self
THE KEY TO A NEW CONSCIOUSNESS
JESUS CHRIST, MAN AND GOD
71. Jesus, a mythical ‘reality’?
72. Gaps in the description of Jesus’ life
73. Operation J-C
74. Human freedom is a challenge
75. The revolutionary power of the words of Jesus Christ
HAVE WE REACHED THE TURNING POINT?
THE FUTURE OF THE 'DIVINE' HUMAN BEING
HOMO ECOLOGICUS AMORE DIVINUS : THE DIVINE HUMAN BEING
76. God the indescribable
77. Do the Gnostic teachings help our understanding?
78. The dual origin of the human being
79. God, the cosmic consciousness, is spirit, energy and matter
A LOOK AT THE FUTURE
80. New kinds of religiosity
81. Christ’s words more relevant than ever?
82. The ‘being’ world – God’s kingdom - an anti-world?
APPENDIX 1 Psynergy, nuclear psynergy and faith
APPENDIX 2 The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ (Levi)
APPENDIX 3 Stages of transcendent consciousness in Tibetan Buddhism